Saturday, October 17, 2015

Master Bath - Part 15

After installing the corner cabinet yesterday, I worked on the base moldings today.

The baseboard is a simple poplar 1x6.  Those were installed before lunch.

Little Man "eased" the edge with some sandpaper while I went to the Big Green Box to get various supplies for later.  Those included wood filler for all the nail holes and construction adhesive for attaching the base molding between the vanity cabinets. I can't nail there for fear of puncturing the radiant heat manifolds...

After lunch, Little Man and I installed the base cap.  I'll check in the morning to see whether we need any base shoe in here or not.

I also filled all the nail holes before supper; the filler has to cure before I do anything else.  Then sand off the excess filler and I can begin priming everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment