Saturday, May 7, 2016

Got My Mojo Workin'

In a previous post I mentioned that I had to patch a bunch of holes in the hallway walls. It took a while for a variety of reasons, but I'm finally done.

Last weekend I was able to prime everything and paint the ceilings.

This weekend I'm putting the first coat on the walls.We're using a traditional color called "Asian Jute" which, for continuity, is the same color we used in the front hall.

I like to listen to music while I paint.

Every once in a while things line up.

I cut in edges free-hand and the song that came on when I was doing the funky transition at the top of the stairs  was Got My Mojo Workin' by Pinetop Perkins.  Apropos; that edge turned out fantastic!

Last night I finished the 2nd floor hall.  Today I plan to finish the stairs and the 1st floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment