Sunday, May 7, 2017

Deadlines

It's been a long time since my previous post. There have been many deadlines in other parts of my life that have gotten in the way of the house. Or have meant that I just didn't have the emotional energy to get any projects done.

Well, now there's a looming deadline that requires work to be done around the house...

Earlier in the week I was stylin' in a big van.

They didn't have a "load-and-go" truck available at the time, so I took this instead. It worked out just fine, though. Everything was inside and protected from the wind.

Had I not paused to eat supper, I'd have had it back in the minimum rental period.

It's actually a good deal because for somethings the delivery charge is way more than the rental cost for this van for 90 minutes...

And here are the lovely items it was used to self-deliver.

Mostly, they are the replacements for the various dead plants resulting from the past couple of winters.

A few are the "players to be named later", as it were. They will replace some shrubs that died years ago and were removed, but were not replaced at the time.

The plan/hope is to get these installed over the weekend, because there's a deadline coming where the yard has to look good...

No comments:

Post a Comment