Saturday, February 22, 2014

Primer, Primer, Primer...

This morning I started priming in the big room.  I used a long extension pole because the ceiling is 13 feet high in this room and I don't like heights.  Its not so much that I'm afraid of heights as I am afraid of the sudden stop at the end of the fall.

SWMBO Jr did a great job of cutting in this room for me.  At lunch I had to run to the store to get a third 5-gallon pail of primer and she started looking at paint colors for "her" bedroom.

When we were at the paint store there was another customer who was finishing her transaction.  When the clerk told her the total bill (for a gallon of  paint), she started whining about how she thought paint was $10 a gallon.  In my dreams!  But then I don't buy junk paint.  I don't mind painting, but I really don't like re-painting, if you get my meaning.

It took me most of the day to get three of the four walls done. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment