Saturday, May 2, 2015

New Master Bath - Part 1A

Earlier today I finished laying the sub-floor in the shower.  It's built up 3/4-inch above the floor in the rest of the room, but that's OK.  The shower pan would have forced it to a different height anyway.  At least we now have solid backing over the entire space.

I also pieced in sub-floor chunks in the rest of the room.

In addition, I made some minor mechanical adjustments - the HVAC duct openings needed to be extended out past the furring strips, the attic's electrical feeder cable needed to be stapled down, and the same for the AC drain tube.

I have a little electrical rough-in to clean up, but that will extend into the hallway (I want to get rid of some of the knob-and-tube in the hallway).

However, there's a big stack of drywall in the hallway that needs to be moved first.  Might as well hang it if I'm going to move it...

No comments:

Post a Comment