Sunday, May 10, 2015

New Master Bath - Part 2

Last weekend, after I finished patching the sub-floor, I started hanging drywall.

SWMBO was out of town lying on the beach with her girlfriends...

So I recruited Little Man and SWMBO, Jr. to help hang the sheets on the ceiling.  Over the course of the day, we managed to get most of the ceiling done.  It's a lot easier with a lift, but we only needed to hang 3 full-size sheets.

We also managed to get a couple of pieces on the wall before picking up SWMBO at the airport.

It was a busy week with other goings on (see rileyspockets.com).

Needless to say, not much else got done this week.

Until this weekend.

In between the other weekend activities, I managed to get the rest of the sheets hung on the walls.  I also got the exterior of the shower stall done.

My Rotozip makes quick work of the holes that need to be cut.  The bits are quite fragile however; they break on a pretty regular basis.  I have the shop-vac attachment which really helps keep the amount of dust to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment