Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Blood, Sweat, ...

This is not the first time blood has been drawn...

Once again there's a deadline and I have a series of things to get done before the tile guy comes for the master bathroom.  I finished the "new" electrical rough-in a week or so ago and have been working on replacing some of the old knob-and-tube in the hallways while I have access.  Some of it runs through what will be the master bath and now's the time if I'm ever going to do it.

There is also a dire need for more light in a couple of places in both the first floor and second floor halls, so I'm wiring for new fixtures while I'm at it.

This photo is at the "front" end of the first floor hall.  I've cut a hole to be able to trace the old wires and fish the new wires up from the basement.  At this point I looked down and noticed that the bleeding had already stopped.

Not sure when it started.  I was "focused" on some other things, so the reason why will come in the next post.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment