Sunday, March 11, 2018

I Love the Smell of Impervo in the Morning

Along the way we didn't quite get to 100% completion on two of the closets in the master suite. Mostly that was due to previous deadlines. We rushed to get things "done enough" for the party or tour, but not 100%. Now is the time to finish because the carpet is coming.

In the linen closet the shelves were installed before the drywall was completely mudded. Over the past week I've been mudding so I can eventually prime and paint the walls.

Also, the base molding and door frame were never installed in the closet interior.

I saved the matching door frame moldings and needed to prep and paint them.

And my closet in the master is missing the base molding and door casing inside the closet.

All have been prepped, primed and have a first finish coat on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment