Friday, August 16, 2013

Old Master Bath - Part 7

I'm calling it done for the tour.

Last time we had a big event I was hanging a chandelier at midnight the night before.  This time I finished hanging the chandelier around 11pm.  I must be getting better...

I took the afternoon off to paint the walls.  This is a cool color that looks like pumpkin pie filling when its in the can.  Because it's pretty saturated, it took two coats.  In between coats I re-installed most of the window, door, and cabinet hardware.

The other cool feature are these lights.  They are LED ribbon lights that I installed under each shelf so SWMBO can see her clothes.

After all, one must be able to see one's clothes properly.  Any other way simply would be ... uncivilized.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the closet LED lights. It is all very impressive. What does SWMBO stand for?

    ReplyDelete