Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Old Master Bath - Part 8

In order to get "done" for the tour, I declared some things out of scope.  Now it is time to circle back and get them done.

I never painted the shelves that go behind the old glass doors.  Oddly, they had paint only on one side; the other side is completely bare - not a spot of paint.  

Ever, by the looks of it.

The reason I say it's odd is that these shelves were, and are, in a glass-fronted cabinet and some of them are above eye-level.  That means you can easily see both sides of the shelf...

Also odd is that the paint on the front and rear edges have, as my grandfather would say, some serious "holidays".  You can see an example on the edge of the middle shelf running horizontally across the picture.

So I broke out the primer.

It shouldn't take long to get these re-painted and re-installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment