Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Kitchen

Now that the tile and carpet are done, Frank, Matt, and my Dad can get back to work. They installed the cabinets and moldings, but we had the counter fabricated and professionally installed. I did sink/faucet, disposal, and dishwasher. One minor problem, the outlet for the dishwasher is in the right place, but not for a normal appliance plug. The plug sticks out and hits the back of the dishwasher tub - not allowing the dishwasher to be pushed in flush with the cabinet fronts. Off to the home center again, this time to find a right-angle appliance plug. Neither of the places have everything I need, so I end up at each place almost every day. I'm starting to feel like Norm on Cheers - everyone shouts my name when I walk in the store.

And, "Honey, we need phone jack in the kitchen."

I'm glad we thought of that after all the walls were closed up. ;-) Good thing I have that RotoZip...

No comments:

Post a Comment